Pillow Pocket & Petal Pocket Pattern
100% of all sales through to 30th June 2013 will be donated to the trust fund of Otilija & Orlando, the children of Kathreen Ricketson, founder of Whip Up blog. Details via this post
These pillows have a hidden, quilted & lined pocket in their centres; perfect for holding a storybook, teddy, secret notes & more…
This pattern makes for a great scrappy project. The ‘petals’ & ‘wedges’ can also be cut from 5” charm squares.
It’s an ideal project to make with quilting weight cottons but why stop there?! Play around with textures to add to the interactive nature of this little cushion & use linens or blends, corduroys,double gauze, home dec & voiles.
Have fun with fussy cutting or a theme & let the petals tell a story :)
This downloadable PDF pattern includes ::
- Step by step instructions with colour photos & full size, print at home templates to make both the pillow designs shown here.
- Tips included throughout with suggestions to help you put your own stamp on it with personal details, hand stitches or machine quilting.
- The petals, wedges & pocket centre can be attached to the main pillow by hand or machine, whichever you prefer, details are provided for both & there is no need to fear those curvy petals, a handy template is included with sewing guidelines :)
- Finishing details, including envelope closure & binding are all in there too.
Finished pillow size: 20” x 20”
Skill level : intermediate or an enthusiastic beginner! Some knowledge of machine piecing and quilting is required.
This is a 39 page PDF pattern which includes step by step instructions with colour photos & full size print-at-home templates.
Purchase of this pattern also gives the purchaser permission to sell items made using this pattern on a small, home based scale. Credit must be given – full details of license to sell are included in the pattern.
Payment is via PayPal only, If you don’t have a PayPal account don’t worry, you can pay with credit and debit cards via PayPal.
$7.95 (includes both designs)
IMPORTANT – Please read ::
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. PDF files require Adobe Reader (a free download from here) to be installed on your computer.
- The PDF pattern will be automatically delivered via e-mail (to the email address in your PayPal profile) as soon as your payment is received.
- The e-mail you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer.
- A pop up screen with the download link will also appear after you complete the transaction.
- The download link will expire after 3 attempts. Do not repeatedly access the pattern (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.
- Please download & save the pattern to your computer for future use asap.
- If you choose paypal’s e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent.
- Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase.
- Sorry, I cannot offer refunds on downloadable patterns.
$7.95 (includes both designs)