by Nova on July 23, 2013

Rosebud hat.

Off the sticks, blocked & on the noggin in what felt like next to no time at all. Hats as it turns out,  are  speedy little projects.

rosebudLooking incredibly underwhelmed but I am so happy with it I promise.  It’s a perfect fit & slouchyness. Love it. The yarn is so soft & cosy too.   A great intro to learning cables if you are thinking of taking the leap.

Yarn details, pattern & project notes etc all over on Ravelry

Be Sociable, Share!

Camilla July 23, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Beautiful! (And nicely coordinated hat eyes & background)

Catherine July 24, 2013 at 12:16 am

It looks wonderful! I love how the large cable looks. I’ve been dancing around the notion of making one of these… you may have convinced me.

Katy July 24, 2013 at 1:44 am

It looks great, and your photo wall matches your eyes really well!

Willit July 24, 2013 at 11:47 am

It looks great. I wish I was a beanie-wearing kind of person, I would make one for myself. Maybe I should become a beanie wearer, just for the fun of making the beanie. I don’t think it would suit me, though.

Jo July 24, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Cute! I always mean to knit hats (since I have established I don’t have it in me to knit anything more than about the size of a pair of socks at any one time – I have NEVER finished one of the shawls or sweaters I’ve started). Maybe if I start now I’ll be done by Christmas…

Sasha July 24, 2013 at 11:42 pm

It’s perfect!!! And you look adorable =D

Vicki July 25, 2013 at 5:30 am

Love it! So glad you have enjoyed your first taste of cable knitting…beware those sticks are addictive, I hardly have time for the stitching these days. x

CitricSugar August 8, 2013 at 10:04 am

That hat is adorable, and yet very grown-up, too.

Great pic!