2012

by Nova on December 31, 2012

a round up of  some sewing space shenanigans in 2012 in no particular order…

Finished a big project
Took up the Challenge
Learnt to knit
Had a chat
Tested patterns for bloggy mates
Shared a few tutes
Thanked  some lovely folks
Fashioned some wearables
Recycled
Sewed along
Stitched a little Quilty Love
Sampled
Got a new Toy
Made a new fav quilt
Wrote a pattern
Swapped
Kept warm
Got carried away in the clouds

but most of all I dreamt about all the things I haven’t made yet!  Here’s to 2013 & all the w.i.p’s & finished projects  it may bring!

Happy New Year
x

2012 2012

1. hello Liberty!, 2. initial pincushions, 3. shirt quilt, 4. red work quilt, 5. aunty cookie, 6. scrappy leaves, 7. i-cord, 8. geometric quilt, 9. itty bitty quilt block magnets, 10. nesting fabric bowls, 11. Krista’s awesome thread catcher, 12. sew-ichigo coffee pot, 13. bella flower bag, 14. hand warmers – embroidered, 15. clouds, 16. shards hst quilt, 17. Kellie’s sampler, 18. scrappy prairie point napkins, 19. liberty scrap quilt – wip, 20. block for Penny, 21. Liberty covered IKEA drawers, 22. cuppa coasters, 23. wiksten tank top, 24. Nova’s Tova, 25. Liberty Scrap Challenge – Feb Edition

Nina December 31, 2012 at 6:23 am

What a lot of pretty creations in one year, Nova! Your shirt quilt was one of the loveliest things I saw on the web in 2012. Looking forward to seeing what you’ll do in the new year. x

Lynne December 31, 2012 at 6:36 am

Happy New Year to you too!

Katy December 31, 2012 at 7:00 am

A rather fabulous year all round there! Here’s to another great one :o)

Rachel at Stitched in Color December 31, 2012 at 7:49 am

What a cute post and beautiful mosaic!

Lorraine December 31, 2012 at 7:53 am

Such a productive year , all gorgeous !!
I think you love blue more than I do :)

Gwenda December 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

Nova you are so gifted. Just love watching what your little creations appear.

Franziska December 31, 2012 at 9:37 pm

happy new year! keep on crafting!

Sarah January 2, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Hi Nova, What a lovely year you’ve had! I’ve barely made it near my (new) machine, but I have to say, that geometric quilt pattern is my all time favourite. I have actually made 5 of them (not all blogged)!! Yours is, of course, absolutely beautiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jolana January 13, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Hello!!! I wish you a heppy new year full of (not only) sewn inspiration!

I am still thinking about sewn cloud and I try to find some matching fabrics. I hope it will be soon! I am sure: it will be very wild image of lovely cloud! My daughter loves curious combinations of colors :)

I am looking forward to your new projects!

Jolana

Kim January 20, 2013 at 12:56 pm

A whole year of inspiration, well done!
You inspired me for sure. My lovely little quilt group always does a Christmas exchange with our little party. But there is a $5 limit per member so I like to make my gifts as I’m not a very good shopper. This year I made each lady a fabric bowl with your pattern! I used Outside Oslo, Sticks in red for the outside and random black on black prints for the insides. Then I made cookie mix to put inside and wrapped it all up. I don’t know how I’m going to top that next year :D
Maybe you could come up with a new pattern for me? :)