Peek – a – Boo Bunting Tutorial

by Nova on June 22, 2011

After quite a few asks about the ‘how to’ when I made the ‘peek a boo’ bunting projects, finally here’s the tutorial...

cushion 1 Peek   a   Boo Bunting Tutorial

bunting tutorial Peek   a   Boo Bunting Tutorial

peek a boo bunting tutorial Peek   a   Boo Bunting Tutorial

Use the basic how to & let your imagination run wild!  Make a cushion, a wall hanging, a quilt, a toy bag or tote, turn it into a memory game, embroider hidden words, or how about the alphabet or numbers? Just have fun with it :)

Download the tutorial here :)

Enjoy!

x

peek a boo bunting tute Peek   a   Boo Bunting Tutorial

I’d love to see if you make something with one of my tutorials, please add a pic of your project  to the ‘a cuppa and a catch up’ flickr group if you like :) thanks so much!  x

Rachael June 22, 2011 at 8:18 am

Excellent, I’ve been waiting for the tutorial for this to come up. I’ve had my fabrics chosen for my son’s cushion for ages :)

Thanks!
Rachael

tiffany June 22, 2011 at 9:53 am

amazing. i’ve been following your blog for a month or so, and i swear every post is more beautiful & inspirational than the last! i don’t remember how i stumbled on your blog in the first place (maybe the umbrella prints challenge?), but man-oh-man, i sure am glad i did.

Jamie June 22, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Thanks for sharing! I love this! Your blog always makes me smile!

Emily June 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm

I LOVE this fun, unique, and whimsical idea. This is now on my to-do list for my daughter right behind the quillow. :) THANK YOU for the tutorial.

Margarida June 22, 2011 at 7:36 pm

This is so pretty!
I think I’m going to use it to make a present for my god-daughter :-)
Thank you for sharing.

Vicky June 23, 2011 at 5:06 am

thanks for the tutorial! this looks like lots of fun! Can’t wait to try it out!!:)

Judy June 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm

oh what a lovely blog, you are very clever :) I love the bunting and would like to give the cushion a go, thank you for sharing

kate June 25, 2011 at 1:50 pm

oh i just love this, my little guy would adore! a tote bag is a fab idea, keep him occupied while i’m at the grocery store… with his older brother too… who is being really loud, just to see if he can, and then my little guy thinks wow, that looks like fun, so he tries it, meanwhile i’m loading up on booze… you know… to stay sane… :) no but in all seriousness this is adorable, thank you for sharing!

Penny June 25, 2011 at 10:01 pm

This is very pretty, Nova! I love the little surprises under the bunting tabs! Very clever!

sew katie did June 28, 2011 at 9:27 am

two things I love, your embroidery and that doll fabric.

Eileen June 29, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Ohhh, cuteness!! :)

madame samm July 2, 2011 at 10:40 am

Love this…you are good..if ever you would be interested in being a guest blogger during a new campaign…please connect

m.e (cathie) July 6, 2011 at 11:39 am

that is the cutest! I will definitely be bokmarking this one ♥

Veronica A.M. April 4, 2012 at 4:37 am

I just found your tute today! I checked it out at Fat Quarterly, and I have to say I’m IN LOVE with this project. My 22 month old -Samy, is going to love this. As am I -since his room has a Dr Suess theme! I can’t wait to cut into my fabrics ;D

Caroline May 1, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Hi! I love your blog! May I have your permission to feature this tutorial (and maybe some of the others) on sewcanshe.com? Please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks!
Caroline