mug.rug.bug.

by Nova on September 15, 2010

more mug rugs :)  satisfyingly made all from the scrap bin. gotta love that.

Completely inspired by this cute one, 3 little mug rugs on their way to some far away friends who didn’t know they needed one of these but won’t know what they did without it when they get it :)

Be Sociable, Share!

ashley September 15, 2010 at 6:05 am

these are too cute! everything you do is so totally cute and fabulous! :)

Jen September 15, 2010 at 6:17 am

Love these! I’ve been admiring little mug rugs like this lately. These ones are so cute!

Sara September 15, 2010 at 6:49 am

These would definitely give me practice with free motion…just got my open toe foot today so I can’t wait to cut out some time in the day to try a bit!

Little Bluebell (Adrianne) September 15, 2010 at 7:48 am

Adorable!!! And I love that you are sending them off… just because. : )

Hollie September 15, 2010 at 8:06 am

They are all so cute!

Traci September 15, 2010 at 8:30 am

Holy cuteness, batman!!! Now I need to make one!

Angelina S. September 15, 2010 at 8:47 am

These are so sweet! I love that you made them mostly (all?) from your scrap bin. So…forgive my ignorance, but I’ve only recently heard about mug rugs. Are they basically between a coaster and a place mat? And used for a beverage and snack? I kind of want to make one, so I guess I should be sure of their use so I can make the size right for me!

Kellie September 15, 2010 at 8:47 am

How I love a fresh post from you popping up Miss Nova – always with the eye candy! these are fab! And I may have to unscrupulously copy this idea as one last giftee for my Urban partner (for her pateince!!). And I got my wonderful, wonderful package from Heather today – thank you Swap Mama, these treasures will have a very happy home with me!!

kerri September 15, 2010 at 9:53 am

eek!! i love the little bunting mug rugs!! i MUST make one!! :)

heather September 15, 2010 at 11:09 am

nova! we are not going to be able to be friends anymore if you keep hurting me with all this cuteness!!! dang it girl! i can’t take it anymore! ;)

xo

rocio September 15, 2010 at 4:49 pm

estoy enamorada!!! son preciosos!!!! como me gustan los banderines!!! en todos su aspectos!
besos!!!

Kiki September 16, 2010 at 12:48 am

These are fantastic! Right now I am making some patchwork Fall harvest pillows for my couch and I have lots of little scraps from it that would work perfectly for this project, too. I think I know what I’ll be doing later this week!

m.e (cathie) October 8, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I absolutely love bunting, these are absolutely wonderful!

Liz F October 14, 2010 at 1:07 am

I love these!!! I wanna try to make one now!

domestikate January 26, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Oh they’re so lovely! Perfect for a cuppa AND a biscuit!

jean August 30, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Hi JUst wondering what size mug rugs are supposed to be and whom do we swap with???? Love the ones above but look smaller than the ones I have made so am wondering whether I should be doing them smaller???